[gecode-users] multiple non parallel search in different threads

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Wed Nov 30 11:26:31 CET 2011

Hi,

You should first try to make independent clones so that you can use them
with different threads:

a) Suppose you have a space s.
b) You compute the fixpoint by s->status(). If s->status() return SS_FAILED
you are done.
c) Create two clones c1 and c2 by c1 = s->clone(false) and c2 =
s->clone(false).
d) Now you can use c1 and c2 in two different threads with the normal DFS
engines.

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/