[gecode-users] semantics for count(Home home, const IntVarArgs &x, IntVar y, IntRelType r, IntVar z)

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Tue Nov 22 20:07:06 CET 2011

Right, it is not domain consistent, it just performs domain propagation. I
will update the docs accordingly.

But still, it does not succeed (it is not logically entailed) but it does
not fail yet (as it is not domain consistent). Try labeling Y and see what
happens.

Christian Schulte, KTH, web.it.kth.se/~cschulte/