[gecode-users] Gecode 4.0.0

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Mon Nov 7 10:31:54 CET 2011

Dear all,

I also support Guido's proposal. For 4.0.0 I think we will aim at getting the FloatVars in with the functionality described by Vincent. This will be enough work: testing, support in minimodel, documenting it in MPG, ...

In a second step one then can start thinking how to get the remaining stuff in. I expect that this will also change how we build and package Gecode and for that reason postponing it is a good idea so that we do not have a new major release and at the same time a change of the build infrastructure.

Best

Christian Schulte, KTH, web.it.kth.se/~cschulte/