[gecode-users] Scheduling

alin gherman alin_pt at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 08:52:57 CEST 2011

Hallo,

 I now understand the reasoning for using the boolean matrix
so that each unary constraint corresponds to a certain resource
and to the starting times of the resource.

but thaw it all make sense now I still don't get the result
I expect. There are no different resources assigned to the task
though different resources can do the task faster since they
can work in parallel,
and another problem is that when I specify constraints
for what resources can do a certain task I get no solution
again.

I attached a small sample that behaves like my program
maybe someone with more experience can help me.

thanks.