[gecode-users] How to create a domain with holes

Max Ostrowski ChaosAngel at gmx.de
Wed May 4 15:24:36 CEST 2011

Hello everybody,

i want to set the domain of an uninitialized IntVar to,
for example [1-7, 5-14, 23-42].

I found in the documentation that i can use a set to initialize the domain of the variable, but i do not want to explicitly enumerate the set.
(the ranges could be large).
So is there a possibility to compute the union of several ranges(implicitly) and use it for the domain of a variable?

PS: I found an AddRange iterator but am not sure how to use it.

Best,
Max