[gecode-users] Setting up GeCode on VS 2010

Andrei Neboian andrei.neboian at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 28 14:29:21 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have the following problem getting a GeCode problem example to run on my
VS 2010. Any help would be appreciated - I might have missed some steps in
setting things up correctly.

I downloaded the package "Gecode-3.5.0-x86.msi" and installed it on my
system.
I then started a new project with VS 2010 and pasted the code for an example
"car-sequencing.cpp" into the .cpp of my new project.
I then went to the Configuration Settings of the project and added /include
and /lib as additional entries (for both debug and release).
I then pressed F5 to build and compile, the following error messages
appeared:

When running in the release mode, the error message states that there is
something missing from the "QtGui4.dll". No result.
When running in the debug mode, there is an error message "0xc0150002". No
result.

Thanks - I hope I can get the GeCode library started with your help so that
I can try out my model formulation there.

Andrei.