[gecode-users] How to wait for a variable

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Fri Jul 29 16:26:10 CEST 2011

Sorry,

There is no way to do that but: define your own wait function. It is in fact
very simple: check the file gecode/kernel/wait.hh and just extend the
continuation called in the propagator UnaryWait. How to use it you can see
in gecode/int/exec.cpp.

Maybe we should change our wait functions such that they do what you suggest
anyway.

No, we do not want to have dependencies on Boost, but as said you can do it
yourself.

Christian Schulte, KTH, web.it.kth.se/~cschulte/