[gecode-users] Gecode 3.6.0 released

Guido Tack tack at gecode.org
Fri Jul 15 08:12:47 CEST 2011

Dear all,

we are releasing a new version of Gecode:

         Gecode 3.6.0
  http://www.gecode.org

This release adds new constraints (value precedence constraints for integer and set variables, no-overlap constraints for rectangles, constraints for Hamiltonian paths), improves and cleans up a number of existing constraints (scheduling, channeling, relation, bin-packing, lexicographic relations), and adds new functionality (support for externalization of choices for distributed search, support for incremental propagation).

Some models might have to be changed as the graph and scheduling modules have been incorporated into the integer module (removing the respective include directives is sufficient).

On top, there are many small fixes, in particular for FlatZinc.

On our web site, you find source packages, binary packages for Windows and Mac OS, and the full documentation.