[gecode-users] Re : integrate a new search strategy in Gecode

sami sami1 saidisamira13 at yahoo.fr
Sun Jan 23 18:52:57 CET 2011

I see Part S, "Programming search engines", in Modeling and Programming with
Gecode. but
the Part S in the document, it explains how to program a search strategy? but my
question is guilty of integrating a new strategy? as the DFS search strategy,
there is the file / gecode / search / dfs.cpp
I want to create a new file  nouvsearch.cpp  in gecode/search /, this file
contains the source code of the new strategy NOUVSEARCH (naive strategy)
i want to use this searche  in the examples of Gecode
thanks