[gecode-users] Crash while freeing memory in connection with VS2010

Alexander Kleff alexander.kleff at ptv.de
Thu Jan 20 10:42:58 CET 2011

Hi,

I made another project (currently for x86 platform) to make sure it is unmanaged. Unfortunately, the problem still arises, although I cannot see anything suspicious. Any other idea?
I'm using the 3.4.2 binaries from your site, so both msvcr90d.dll and msvcr100d.dll are currently loaded.

Thanks for any suggestion,
Alexander