[gecode-users] Crash while freeing memory in connection with VS2010

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist zayenz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 20:46:06 CET 2011

Hi,

You seem to be using managed C++. Have you tried running your program with
standard C++? The different memory policy might be a source of problems.

I don't have a Windows machine to test on, so I haven't tried your program
myself.

Cheers,
Mikael

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist, http://www.ict.kth.se/~zayenz/