[gecode-users] Path constraint

Henrik hjense07 at student.aau.dk
Sun Dec 18 21:36:06 CET 2011

Hi,

I might might as well say that i am a newbie at Gecode. I have been looking into
creating a path constraint for the TSP example created by Schulte.
As you probably know it implements a circuit constraint.
What i have done is change the circuit constraint with a path constraint, and
added a start and end IntVar.
I have then altered the "Actual model" so instead of:

 TSP(const SizeOptions& opt)
    : p(ps[opt.size()]),
      succ(*this, p.size(), 0, p.size()-1),
      total(*this, 0, p.max())

it instead says:

  TSP(const SizeOptions& opt)
    : p(ps[opt.size()]),
      succ(*this, p.size(), 0, p.size()),
      start(*this,0,p.size()),
    	end(*this,0,p.size()),
      total(*this, 0, p.max())

When i run it the program shows part of a route/path and then fails. My question
is: Is there something which i have done wrong in the code provided?

Thanks in advance,
Henrik.