[gecode-users] [ANN] gecode/prolog (yap)

Denys Duchier denys.duchier at univ-orleans.fr
Tue Aug 9 18:34:52 CEST 2011

I am pleased to announce the availability of simplified gecode bindings
for yap prolog.  Yap is a portable high-performance Prolog system.  The
gecode bindings have been integrated into its development repository and
are built if gecode is locally installed.  The development branch of Yap
can be obtained as follows:

    git clone git://yap.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/yap/yap-6.3
    cd yap-6.3
    git submodule init
    git submodule update

to illustrate how these bindings can be used, here is SEND+MORE=MONEY: