[gecode-users] Using Dynamic Arrays in GECODE

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Wed Aug 3 11:30:35 CEST 2011

Please, the best way for you seems to be to actually read a little in
"Modeling and Programming with Gecode".

In MPG, you will find a discussion of how to use arrays with Gecode, which
are of course dynamic (in particular, familiarize yourself with how variable
arrays differ from variable argument arrays). And of course, many (if not
most) examples use dynamic argument arrays.

Without serious reading there is no chance to progress in your project.

Christian Schulte, KTH, web.it.kth.se/~cschulte/