[gecode-users] Lower bound for Branch-and-bound

Jonathan Skovhus Andersen jonathanskovhus at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 10:20:44 CEST 2011

Thank you Christian and Mikael, this is helpful. I do have some
side-constraints that have kept me from trying to implement a solution to
the TSP myself in C# or C++.

Wouldn't it actually be possible to greatly improve the performance of the
BAB search by calculating a more precise lower bound (for example the
Held-Karp TSP bound). I just didn't know if this already has been done in
Gecode. If anybode has tried this I would like to know.

*Regards,*
*Jonathan Skovhus*.

Hi,