[gecode-users] problems in the compilation - gecode 2.2.0

Mauricio Toro mauriciotorob at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 18:11:34 CEST 2010

The headers are missing; however, since you are in Gecode's folder, I think
you can compile the examples adding "-I."

> g++ -I. -I/usr/local/include -c ./examples/all-interval.cc

To install the headers, verify that you executed "make install" as root
during the installation.

Mauricio

2010/9/20 Guido Tack <tack at gecode.org>

> Jonathan Almache Montoya wrote:
>
> > Hello everyone
> > I have problems in the compilation of the examples with gecode 2.2.0
> > I'm using Ubuntu 9.10 , g++-4.3 and gcc-4.3
> > I have verified and there's a folder named lib in /usr/local/ and other
> named include...
> >
> > the command used into gecode folder is:
> > g++ -I/usr/local/include -c ./examples/all-interval.cc
>
> The compiler doesn't find the header files. This is not a Gecode problem,
> check your installation.
>
> Cheers,
>        Guido
>
> --
> Guido Tack, http://people.cs.kuleuven.be/~guido.tack/

Mauricio TORO BERMUDEZ

Research Postgraduate Student (Ph.D)
Computer Science Research Laboratory of Bordeaux (LABRI)
Université de Bordeaux 1

http://www.labri.fr/perso/mtoro/

351, cours de la Libération
F-33405 Talence Cedex. France.