[gecode-users] Missing header file in 3.4.1 packages

Guido Tack tack at gecode.org
Fri Oct 8 17:44:41 CEST 2010

Hi all,

unfortunately, there was a small bug in the Makefile of 3.4.1, such that the header gecode/iter/values-list.hpp wasn't installed properly.  This means that compilation against Gecode will abort with an error message.  We are currently updating the packages (source packages and svn access are already fixed, Mac OS and Windows packages will follow soon).  So, if you downloaded Gecode 3.4.1 already, please accept our apologies, and download again.

Guido Tack, http://people.cs.kuleuven.be/~guido.tack/