[gecode-users] Cost for values in domain

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Thu Nov 25 20:53:09 CET 2010

Please check the description of the element constraint, it does exactly what you need: mapping values to some other values (or, with other words, generalizing array access by allowing a variable as array index).

The case studies in MPG also contain uses of the element constraint.

Best

Christian Schulte, web.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/