[gecode-users] Draft "Modeling and Programming with Gecode"

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Fri Mar 26 16:07:55 CET 2010

Hi Filip,

the big picture is in:
	http://www.gecode.org/doc-latest/reference/PageHowToChange_3.html

You also have to do the changes from 3.2.2 to 3.3.0:

The failure macros for posting GECODE_ES_FAIL and GECODE_ME_FAIL
now only accept a single argument and assume that "home" actually
refers to the home space.  Read the forthcoming "Modeling and
Programming with Gecode" for details.

The functions ES_FIX_PARTIAL, ES_NOFIX_PARTIAL, ES_FIX_DISPOSE,
and ES_NOFIX_DISPOSE are now member of Space. Read the
forthcoming "Modeling and Programming with Gecode" for details.

The function ES_SUBSUMED now is a member of Space and accepts a
propagator as its single argument. The variant with a size as the
second argument is available as ES_SUBSUMED_DISPOSED but use is
highly discouraged. Read the forthcoming "Modeling and
Programming with Gecode" for details.

Best

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/