[gecode-users] question about posting of linear expressions

Kish Shen kisshen at cisco.com
Fri Jul 9 02:31:31 CEST 2010

Guido Tack wrote:

>> reif = solver->vBool[b];
>> reif = post(*solver, c);

Hi Guido,

Thanks for pointing this out. After some trial and error, I think I have
now know how to work around the problem. The issue appears to be reif is
on the left hand side of =, and should be a new (uninitialised) BoolVar
- not an existing initialised BoolVar like what I was doing.

After the assignment, reif can then be linked to an existing BoolVar
like solver->vBool[b], or an integer value (0 or 1).

Cheers,

Kish

Cardiff, South Glamorgan CF10 5BT.