[gecode-users] vector or PrimArgArray ?

Vincent Barichard Vincent.Barichard at univ-angers.fr
Fri Jan 22 22:20:56 CET 2010

Hi,

I  made a subclass of Brancher in order to implement my own behaviour (class QViewBrancher : public Brancher).
I copied the code of ViewBrancher and modified it to make it match with my needs. In this new class, I
added another variable member which is an array of integers.
So I added a new member "const std::vector<int> q;" in QViewBrancher. But now I wonder if I had to use a
PrimArgArray<int> or IntArgs instead of vector ,
What do you think about it ? Vector or PrimArgArray ? (The size of the vector is equal to the size of the ViewArray x)

Thank you very much for your advise.

Cheers,
Vincent

Vincent Barichard         Université d'Angers (LERIA)
Tel: 02 41 73 52 06      Département Informatique
Fax: 02 41 73 50 73     H203