[gecode-users] Assign or Branch

Vincent Barichard Vincent.Barichard at univ-angers.fr
Mon Jan 18 18:16:38 CET 2010

Hi,

I wondered what are the differences between "branch(home, x, INT_VAR_NONE, INT_VAL_MIN)" and "assign(home,x,INT_ASSIGN_MIN)"?
In the documentation, it is said that after an assignment has been done, the next assignment will be done only after the effect of the previous assignment has been propagated. Is it only meaningful during recomputation? Until now I used branch, should I use assign instead ?

Just one more little thing, in section 9.2.2, I think it should be "branch(home, x, INT_VAR_NONE, INT_VAL_MIN)" instead of "branch(home, x, INT_VAR_NONE, INT_VAR_MIN)"?

Thanks for you help.
Cheers,
Vincent

Vincent Barichard         Université d'Angers (LERIA)
Tel: 02 41 73 52 06      Département Informatique
Fax: 02 41 73 50 73     H203