[gecode-users] Linux compilation

frank lemoine benouna84 at live.fr
Fri Jan 15 19:37:49 CET 2010

hello,

since i download gecode i worked on windows with MSVC 9.0 and now i want to change my configuration:

i keep the same version of gecode and i'm still on windows but with cygwin so i install it and i tested it on small examples it works well and now i want to compil programs based on gecode so i used this commands:

g++ -I/cygdrive/c/"Program files"/gecode/include -c uo.cc

g++ -o uo -L/cygdrive/c/"program files"/gecode/lib uo.o -lgecodeint -lgecodedriver -lgecodeminimodel

./uo

it's dosen't work, it's also dosen't work with gecode example like golf.cpp

i have two remarks:

 if i use this commands on a programme that used only c++ it's works

if  i use the same programme bases on gecode on MSVC it also works

have some one see this before ?