[gecode-users] Programming with Gecode

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Fri Jan 15 14:13:16 CET 2010

Hi Peter,

I think it will be like with "Modeling with Gecode": I would like to have a
reasonable version done when I start teaching CP next time, which will be in
April 2010. So then you can expect something substantial.

Unfortunately, there is not really anything for adding your own variables
right now. However, there is an example (floating point variables) that you
can find on this mailing list done by Filip Konicka and others that might
help you.

Best

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/