[gecode-users] About ArgumentSizeMismatch exception and linear constraint

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Thu Jan 7 19:00:10 CET 2010

The argument to the linear constraint (*.col(a)) defines the coefficients
for the variables in the second argument  (*.row(d)). They  must be of the
same size (same number of arguments), naturally. If not, an exception is
thrown.

Check the reference documentation of linear, it says in which cases linear
throws which exceptions.

Christian Schulte, web.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/