[gecode-users] Tupleset

frank lemoine benouna84 at live.fr
Wed Jan 6 21:22:32 CET 2010

Hi christian, hi gecode users,

tank you for the quick repley. i have built tha data structure according to your advice, but now when i try to post a multiple extensional constraint it's dosen't work. i've this code:

there is a double loop with two indices s1 & s2 then:

IntVarArgs x1(3);
//x1[0]=m[0];    x1[1]=m[1];   x1[2]=z;
x1[0]=m[s1];    x1[1]=m[s2];   x1[2]=z;
extensional(*this,x1, tupleSet, EPK_DEF, ICL_DOM);

m is an intVarArry, when i run like this i've no reslut afer branching m but if i run the first line i have some result but my goal is to run it on s1 ans s2.

I hope I was clear enough in this explanation.

Frank.