[gecode-users] gecode error "do not send"

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Mon Jan 4 15:29:21 CET 2010

Hi Frank,

Sorry for the Xmas + New Year timeout. I fear that I have no idea what is
happening (never have seen any error message like that). What I can say is
that this is very definitely nothing that comes from Gecode itself.

But I really need to know more detail before I can see anything useful.

Best

Christian Schulte, web.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/