[gecode-users] Gecode headers not found

Yannick Parmentier yannick.parmentier at univ-orleans.fr
Wed Feb 3 22:42:07 CET 2010

Hi all,

I am using the Qt-SDK (including Qt-creator 1.3.1) along with Gecode 3.2.2 under ubuntu linux, and it works fine.
I installed the same environment (Gecode 3.2.2 + Qt-creator 1.3.1 + Qt libraries 4.6.1 + MinGW with gcc-4.4) on a windows XP, unfortunately I cannot get it to work. More precisely I cannot compile my Gecode-based program from Qt-creator. It seems qmake does not find Gecode libraries (I updated the PATH to include Gecode's location). The compilation returns errors such as "gecode/int.hh no such file or directory" or "Gecode has not been declared".

I had a look at the following page:
http://www.gecode.org/doc-latest/reference/PageUsage.html
but I do not manage to adapt the recommandations for Visual Studio to Qt-creator.

Did anyone suceed in using Qt-creator with Gecode under XP ?

Thanks,

Yannick