[gecode-users] Edge-finding evaluation

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Wed Dec 8 11:13:16 CET 2010

Hi Roger,

No, not right now. What you would have to do is to do a propagator by
yourself: just copy the code from the cumulative propagator and remove the
part where edge-finding is called (the code is in
gecode/scheduling/cumulative/man-prop.hpp for mandatory tasks).

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/