[gecode-users] Support for Gecode scheduling constraints in MiniZinc

Roberto Castañeda rcas at kth.se
Tue Aug 31 11:29:55 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am working on a MiniZinc model and I would like to access some of the Gecode
scheduling constraints, such as the cumulative version with optional tasks.
Currently, I just see a couple of versions of the unary constraint and
the basic cumulatives are declared.

As far as I understand, one can add support for those constraints simply by
declaring them in a .mzn file and adding the corresponding code to
flatzinc/registry.cpp (I have actually done that to solve my problem). Unless
there is some reason not to do it, I could add all versions listed in
http://www.gecode.org/doc-latest/reference/scheduling_8hh.html and submit a
patch.

Cheers,

Roberto