[gecode-users] Idea for extending ViewBrancher

Gustavo Gutierrez gutierrez.gustavo at uclouvain.be
Tue Aug 31 10:35:57 CEST 2010

2010/8/31 Christian Schulte <cschulte at kth.se>

> lecting variables for branching: only if the filter
> function returns true for a variable, the variable is considered for normal
> selection. The function can be passed through the normal options for
> branching (VarBranch) that is also used fo

I'd really like to have this functionality, and this is because in the
solver that I am working on I had to implement exactly that, of course, the
implementation duplicates a lot of code from the existing ViewValBracher and
it is just to not take into account only the return value of assigned() but
to add an extra condition.

Regards,
Gustavo