[gecode-users] Branching allowing values back in the domain

Guido Tack tack at gecode.org
Wed Aug 25 21:33:24 CEST 2010

Hi David,

I think the problem with your propagator might be the PC_INT_BND propagation condition in combination with your domain pruning (using the minus_r operations).  The thing is that your propagator won't be scheduled when an inner value is removed from one of its variables' domains, but it could actually perform propagation (given that the other variable is assigned).  I'm not 100% sure (I haven't tried to understand the subsumption logic in detail), but try using PC_INT_DOM and see if that solves the problem.

Guido Tack, http://people.cs.kuleuven.be/~guido.tack/