[gecode-users] External input and outputs in GECODE ....

Claudio Cesar de Sá claudio at colmeia.udesc.br
Thu Apr 22 11:30:18 CEST 2010

Hi,

For the extensive tests in a Gecode program, two doubts:

1. For data input I will be using an external file. Such the execution in
Linux console works like:

claudio at goedel:~$ ./my-executable < input.txt

I have the idea how it works in C. Any modification in main( .... argc ,
argv ....) for Gecode to use it?

2. In my program I need all the outputs.
 opt.solutions(0); //  all solutions ===> OK  it's fine
but I would like to collect them, one by one, and processing them.

I think to process them inside on  print(std::ostream& os) const  ... is it
correct?

Should be best to write in a file and following by a pos processing or
filtering, in another program ?

Surely someone already done it before.

Thanks

claudio