[gecode-users] A new variable composed by two IntVar

amina kemmar kemmami at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 26 15:57:27 CEST 2009

Hello,

To model my problem, I need to use Point(x-coordinate, y-coordinate), I can separate the point in two variables (IntVar), I obtain:

IntVar Px;
IntVar Py;

IntVar Gx;
IntVar Gy;

Different_Point(*this,Px,Py,Gx,Gy, ICL_DOM); // It is a new constraint which post propagator for Px != Gx and Py != Gy

I want to implement the variable PointVar to obtain a model like this:

PointVar P;
PointVar G;
Different_Point(*this, P, G, ICL_DOM);

This new variable is composed by two IntVar, I don't understand how to implement it, if you can
give me the first step to do this, or any documentation or information about the implementation of a new variable?

thank you,
amina.