[gecode-users] next() in flatzinc

Fred Spiessens fred at evoluware.eu
Wed Oct 14 10:28:08 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm working with flatzinc in gecode 3.2.0.
Is there support planned for incremental search in flatzinc? For
instance by making an incremental version of:

void FlatZincSpace::run(std::ostream& out, const Printer& p, const
FlatZincOptions& opt, Support::Timer& t_total)

something like this:
bool FlatZincSpace::runInitial(std::ostream& out, const Printer& p,
const FlatZincOptions& opt, Support::Timer& t_total)
and:
bool FlatZincSpace::runNext(std::ostream& out, const Printer& p, const
FlatZincOptions& opt, Support::Timer& t_total)
(possibly removing some arguments in the latter)

I wanted to ask before making this available for myself.
I could also help out with this if you want me to, and if you think
it's useful for flatzinc.

cheers,
Fred.