[gecode-users] High memory consumption during engine declaration

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Wed Nov 11 14:32:18 CET 2009

Hi,

if the peak memory is during construction of the engine, it means it
occurs during your problem setup, not during search.  Maybe you can
explain a little more what you're doing there - do you use a lot of
intermediate (STL?) data structures, perform symbolic computations,
read in large files or the like?