[gecode-users] Gecode 3.2.1 released

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Thu Nov 5 11:36:50 CET 2009

Dear all,

we are releasing a bugfix version of Gecode.

                  Gecode 3.2.1
           http://www.gecode.org

This release fixes one serious bug in the element constraint for
matrices; adds branchings using accumulated failure counts (also known
as weighted degree); provides some optimizations (mostly for element
constraints and for regular expressions with millions of nodes); adds
two cute models (word-square and crossword); and a little this and
that as always.

On our web site, you find source packages, as well as binary packages
for Windows and Mac OS.