[gecode-users] Updated source packages

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Thu May 21 09:09:29 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

we had some small build issues with the source packages for Gecode
3.1.0 and Gecode/FlatZinc 1.6.  I just fixed these in the released
version and put up new source packages.  The changes are completely
source and binary compatible with the previous packages, so we decided
not to waste another bugfix version number ;-)

The changes are the following:
  * gcc 4.4 seems to interpret the C++ standard more strictly, we had
to fix a name clash in a header file.  I don't have access to gcc 4.4
right now, but I hope this was the only issue.
  * We hadn't tested compiling FlatZinc against a version of Gecode
installed in the default location (like /usr/local).  This was broken,
and fixed with an update of the configure script.

If you encountered one of these issues, please redownload the packages
or update your svn working copy.  If you didn't encounter any
problems, just ignore this mail!