[gecode-users] Graph Connectivity Problem

Halit Erdogan halit at su.sabanciuniv.edu
Mon May 18 18:42:04 CEST 2009

Dear All,

Although it seems a very common problem I could not find any
information on forcing graph connectedness neither in documentation
nor in the web archive.

The problem is: I have a matrix "m" representing an undirected graph.
m(i,j) = 1 means there is an edge between the vertices i and j. I want
m to represent a connected graph (every pair of distinct vertices in
the graph ( (i,j) in m) is connected through some path). How can I
write this as a constraint in gecode?

thanks in advance,
-halit

--