[gecode-users] Gecode Install Question

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Thu May 7 13:58:14 CEST 2009

It looks as if you took us a little bit too literally: The compiler is
invoked with /I <GECODEDIR>. You have to replace GECODEDIR with the proper
path on your system! That should be something like C:\Program Files\gecode
or so. I agree that the doc is a little unclear on that aspect.

Hope that helps

Christian Schulte, www.it.kth.se/~cschulte/