[gecode-users] minimodel question

Gustavo Gutierrez gutierrez.gustavo at uclouvain.be
Tue Mar 24 18:45:08 CET 2009

Hello,

After migrating my code to gecode 3.0, I am having a problem when
posting a constraint on a boolean relation. The file attached compiles
with gecode 3.0 but when executing it I got a bus error (a
segmentation fault, I think). The file contains mostly a
simplification of my code but it is good enough to exhibit the
behavior.

The only constraint I am posting is:
post(*this, tt(imp(~(x == 1), ~(y != 1))));

which seems to be valid according with the specification presented in
modeling.pdf at page 54. Am I doing something wrong?, I am not
familiar with the minimodel part of gecode at all, so maybe this is
produced because I am doing something stupid.

Thanks in advance,
Gustavo