[gecode-users] Implementing of customize variable and customize Delta

José Luis Pulido Burbano josel2820 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 00:30:26 CET 2009

 Hello I am trying to implement a new variable type
my variable type uses two setvars inside
I had implemented the subscribe methods, the tell methods..and so on..
It works.
however I would like to to be able to launch my own customize Delta
in order to catch them in the advise methods.

Currently my variable type doesnt inherit from any Gecode class,
could you please advise me from which class I can inherit so I dont have to
repeat code(e.g when subscribing to a propagator)
and also being able to launch my own Delta Objetcs, Ive read a bit of source
code and I guess notify function does that in the tells functions, but Im
not sure.

Thank you in advance!
Cheers , Jose Luis