[gecode-users] compiling error

hamza bouchaour hammallozy at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 25 19:01:40 CEST 2009

hi martin,

i ask you if you could help me, i'm a begginer in gecode programming, i have i big problem i can't compil and linking gainst gecode, i can't compil gecode examples like magic-square after i modified some paramèters of them, i install gecode 3.1.0
and visual studio and cygwin all succesfully. thanks in advance