[gecode-users] 3.1.0 : pkgconfig information missing

Martin Mann mmann at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Jun 25 18:48:25 CEST 2009

Hi,

I just encountered that in the current version (3.1.0) the pkgconfig
information is not installed into the "lib"-folder anymore. At least in
my setup when building only static and no shared libraries.

After running "make install" only the libraries are placed in the final
folder but "pkgconfig" subfolder with the additional library information
is created.

Please have a look if this is really a bug within the configure (was
working for 3.0.2). If not I can send further information on my build-setup.

Thanks,

Martin

--
Martin Mann, Dipl. Bioinf.
Bioinformatics - Inst. of Computer Science