[gecode-users] gecode example

hamza bouchaour hammallozy at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 24 09:39:20 CEST 2009

i'm using gecode 3.1.0 with cygwin, i have done the first step of installation: "compiling and installing gecode" but the second one i haven't understand how we fix it: "compiling and linking against gecode"

 i read in gecode doc and i think it'a about library names. i hope that you understand my problem