[gecode-users] problem using IntVarArgs

Kish Shen kisshen at cisco.com
Thu Jun 11 17:59:25 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am running into a seg fault with posting simple constraints with a
IntVarArgs. I am using GeCode 3.0.2.

What I want to do is to set a variable in IntVarArgs to a value. I tird
the following two ways:

dom(*solver, alldiff[i], i)

and
rel(*solver, alldiff[i], IRT_EQ, i)

where alldiff is a IntVarArgs

Both seem to cause a seg fault.

I haven't used Gecode much, so I assume I am making some basic mistake
-- can someone please let me know what I am doing wrong?

[For the context of what I am doing, I am trying to implement the
distinct constraint, which takes a IntVarArgs. However, some of these
variables may already be set to an integer value -- this is what I am
trying to do here -- the distinct constraint have not been posted at
this point]

Thanks in advance for any help!

Kish

Cardiff, South Glamorgan CF10 5BT.