[gecode-users] Compiling Gecode using framework and GCC 4.0

Raphael Marczak raphael.marczak at labri.fr
Mon Jun 8 15:47:46 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am french, so excuse me if you do not understand me very well.
I am currently working on a research project called VIRAGE (http://
www.plateforme-virage.org/), and I use GeCode for constrains solving.

Since last week, I used an old version of GeCode (0.8), and I decided
to use now the last version (3.1.0) as framework.

I develop under Mac OS 10.4 and using XCode 2.4.
But XCode 2.4 does not allow to use GCC 4.2 ... For using this
compilator, I need to download XCode 3.1.2, only working under Mac OS
10.5.

I would like to know if there is a solution to use Gecode Framework
with GCC 4.0 or if somebody know how to compile using GCC 4.2 under
XCode 2.4 ?

Thank you very much
Best regards
Raphael