[gecode-users] help--trouble on using Gecode in VS2008

Kayler Yao risoay at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 10:20:30 CEST 2009

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your reply! I forgot to  tell you that i used Gecode (3.1.0). As
you said, i found the file "gecode/support/thread.hh" and added some lines
in my project files. It can run OK. Thank you for letting me know the
reason. More important is that I will not feel lone in studying with Gecode
, because of helps from the warmhearted people ,like you , even my question
was so simple to some people.

Thanks  again.

Good luck
Kayler