[gecode-users] Obtaining information about variablesHi for variable selection

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist zayenz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 07:17:59 CEST 2009

Hi,

The degree-information for variables is only available through the
view-interfaces [1]. Similarly for regret-information.

As a simple example, given that you have an IntVar x, and you want to
access the degree-information, you could do the following:
    IntVar x;
    // ...
    Int::IntView xv(x);
    if (xv.degree() > some_degree) {