[gecode-users] Memory management

benoitlaurent at neuf.fr benoitlaurent at neuf.fr
Fri Jan 16 17:31:09 CET 2009

Hello,

I am working on a scheduling problem. On the instances I have to deal
with, I can reach a number of constraints of 500 000. During the search
process, the memory usage is very high, which eventually renders my operating
system unstable. Is it possible to solve this problem ? How ?

I am not sure to understand the update method. I use many auxilliary
variables in my model. Must they all be copied in the update method ?

Of course, the problem may come from my model itself...

Thanks in advance.

Benoît